Honda launches BS-IV CB Unicorn 160 with AHO at Rs 73,552
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has launched a refreshed CB Unicorn 160 at Rs 73,552 (ex-Delhi). The Unicorn 160's engine now meets BS-IV norms and gets the AHO (Automatic Headlights On) feature.
The refreshed Unicorn 160 gets a slew of cosmetic updates, including a longer visor, digital meter display and LED tail light. The company has also introduced a new matte marvel blue colour. The existing imperial red metallic and pearl ingenious black colours will also get a new sticker job.
The Honda Unicorn 160 comes with a 162.71cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine which is boosted by Honda Eco Technology (HET). The engine generates 14PS of power at 8,000rpm and 13.92Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm. The refreshed Unicorn also features a mono shock suspension which, as Honda claims, increases the stability while taking sharp turns.
The CB Unicorn 160 is available in five colours imperial red metallic, pearl igneous black, pearl amazing white, matte axis grey and matte marvel blue.
Starts Rs 93,593
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed