Honda introduces two new colours for the Livo in India
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India is celebrating the first anniversary of the Livo with the launch of the two new colour options for the motorcycle. The red and grey colour schemes are priced no different than the rest of the palette. They are available in disc and drum versions which cost Rs 60,142 and Rs 57,640 (ex-Mumbai) respectively.
The Honda Livo replaces the CB Twister and is billed as a premium option to the Dream series. It is powered by the same 8.25PS/8.63Nm, 110cc motor from other Hondas and gets a 4-speed transmission. Honda also claims a fuel efficiency of 74kmpl from this HET-enabled motor. The company says that it has, so far, sold 2.5 lakh units of the Livo.
At a recent press conference, HMSI had confirmed that it will be launching a couple of scooters and motorcycles. However, the company stoically stated that the exciting looking CBR 250RR or the 300R would not be a part of this line-up. Honda's next big bike launch will be the Africa Twin which was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Africa Twin though will be available only by the mid of next year and will be a CKD motorcycle like the CBR650F. HMSI is aiming to increase the localisation percentage to bring the Twin at a competitive price point.
Starts Rs 69,422
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?