Honda Grazia to be launched in India on November 8
Honda 2 Wheelers India has announced that the Honda Grazia scooter will be launched in India on November 8, 2017. Honda India has already begun accepting bookings for the Honda Grazia since October 25 for a token amount of Rs 5,000. Images of the premium scooter recently surfaced from what looks like a dealership yard. The Honda Grazia should be powered by the same 125cc unit that does duty in the Activa. This motor puts out 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54 Nm at 5,000rpm. If the Honda Grazia uses the same motor in an identical state of tune is something that needs to be seen. We also hope that the Honda Grazia will make use of a 150cc mill.
From the recent spy images, it can be seen that the Honda Grazia will be a premium offering that might be positioned above the Activa in the scooter line-up. It gets a large headlight cluster with vertically placed indicators. The front gets a busy design. The side of the Honda Grazia looks reminiscent of the Dio but gets more creases and contours. The other bit that can be seen from the images is the instrument cluster.
Starts Rs 73,912
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application