Honda Grazia to be launched in India on November 8
Honda 2 Wheelers India has announced that the Honda Grazia scooter will be launched in India on November 8, 2017. Honda India has already begun accepting bookings for the Honda Grazia since October 25 for a token amount of Rs 5,000. Images of the premium scooter recently surfaced from what looks like a dealership yard. The Honda Grazia should be powered by the same 125cc unit that does duty in the Activa. This motor puts out 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54 Nm at 5,000rpm. If the Honda Grazia uses the same motor in an identical state of tune is something that needs to be seen. We also hope that the Honda Grazia will make use of a 150cc mill.
From the recent spy images, it can be seen that the Honda Grazia will be a premium offering that might be positioned above the Activa in the scooter line-up. It gets a large headlight cluster with vertically placed indicators. The front gets a busy design. The side of the Honda Grazia looks reminiscent of the Dio but gets more creases and contours. The other bit that can be seen from the images is the instrument cluster.
Starts Rs 73,912
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works