Honda Grazia 125cc scooter launched in India at Rs 57,897
Honda has launched yet another scooter in the Indian market. The Honda Grazia 125 is priced at Rs 57,897 ex-Delhi and is based on the Honda Activa 125 but has a snazzier design to it. This is manifested with the use of six youthful colors as well as an industry-first all-LED headlights, fully digital instrument cluster and utility storage space for a phone in the front apron with a cover as standard. The Honda Grazia goes up against the Suzuki Access 125 and the Vespa VX 125. The scooter's price is only Rs 500 over the base Honda Activa 125. While bookings are on for Rs 2,000, deliveries will start from today. HMSI rolls out the scooter from it's Gujarat plant and is available right now in 35 cities. The scooter will be available across India by the end of December 2017.
The Honda Grazia is powered by a HET-fied 125cc engine that makes 8.52PS of power and 10.54Nm of torque. The claimed fuel efficiency is around 50kmplThere are three trims on offer and Honda has equipped the top-spec, Deluxe variant with a front disc complete with combi braking system. It ensures that equal braking force is distributed between the front and rear. The scooter also gets a 4-in-1 ignition and seat lock. Honda also offers front telescopic forks on the Grazia. There is also 18 litres of underseat storage.
Starts Rs 73,912
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 64,800
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030