Honda City VX(O) trim launched in India at Rs 10.64 lakh
Honda has launched the City VX(O) trim in India at Rs 10.64 lakh for the petrol and Rs 11.83 lakh in diesel, ex-Delhi. The new VX (O) trim is the top most in the Honda City line up and features some additional features than the VX grade.
Speaking of features, Honda have added, for starters, a new White Orchid Pearl exterior colour. Then there is the AVN system that has found its way to almost all of HCIL's products in India. This Audio Video Navigation system measures 15.7cm and is a touchscreen unit. Bluetooth connectivity, satellite navigation, CD/DVD playback as well as douubles up as a display for the rear view camera. Other additions include keyless entry and an advanced security system. The last two features will be available on all except the base E grade.
The Honda City is available with both petrol as well as diesel engines. Honda offers a choice of manual as well a CVT on the petrol while the diesel comes with only a manual transmission. Prices for the Honda City start from Rs 7.91 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know