Honda City gets the Mugen treatment in Philippines
Honda's tuning arm Mugen has released details about a pimped up version of the City. Mugen has turned over the docile family sedan into a racer's dream car in Philippines.
This car made for the Philippino market will only have 20 production units. Sporting Mugen accessories, the City has a front sports grille, front and rear under spoilers, side spoilers and a rear wing spoiler. It will be available with the 1.5 EL automatic trim which packs in a four-cylinder engine that makes 120PS and is mated to a 5-speed auto transmission. It will also be available in the exclusive Taffeta white colour.
Honda recently unveiled the all-new City in India. Based on the upcoming Jazz platform, the City boasts an updated styling package, fresher interiors, more room at the rear and the most important of them all - a diesel engine under the hood. Available with a choice of three transmission options - a 5/6-speed manual and a 5-speed automatic, theand is expected to start from Rs 8 lakh, ex-showroom. We wouldn't mind a Mugen-tuned City in India, however those sporty spoilers will definitely be part of some speedbreaker sooner or later.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal