Honda CBR 250R customised for Indian police
Honda has revealed a new tricolour CBR 250 at the 2013 Security Expo in New Delhi. The Honda Police Model Design of CBR 250R motorcycle was engineered in collaboration with "Grand" IJS Electronics (Manufacturer of Emergency Vehicles Warning Products) and is specially designed for police patrolling purpose.
Honda CBR 250R Police model at the 2013 Security Expo in New Delhi
The customised CBR 250R comes with high efficiency LED lights which consume less battery. It is also fitted with red-blue traditional police beacon lights, collapsible pole lights for high visibility, torch light, a police siren with PA System that has a special push-to-talk button to switch to microphone and a utility box. There is also a specially designed helmet fitting with a hands free microphone which helps the police officer to address the public while riding the bike.
CBR 250R police model is fitted with red-blue traditional police beacon lights, collapsible pole lights for high visibility, torch light, a police siren with PA System that has a special push-to-talk button to switch to microphone and a utility box
There have been no engine enhancements. The CBR 250 continues to be powered by the liquid-cooled 250cc, single-cylinder DOHC engine that makes 26PS of power and 22.9Nm of peak torque.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant