Honda CB Unicorn 160 to be launched in India today
HMSI will be rolling out a new motorcycle on December 18. The Honda CB Unicorn 160 is expected to be a premium commuter motorcycle in the Honda range. The motorcycle has been already spied twice, once at a training centre and another time during an ad shoot.
What the Unicorn 160 brings to the table is styling that's an updated version of the Trigger's. The face reminds one of the Pulsar 135 at a glance while the tank is a new unit with shark fins at the sides. The rest of the panels and lines seem similar to the ones on the Trigger with a saree guard from the Dream series that's slightly tweaked. The tail light though is a new part and to a certain extent, also looks trendy.
Honda will be debuting a new 160cc engine in the Unicorn 160. It's expected to produce 14.5PS of power and be fed via a conventional carburettor. While a front disc will be standard, there are chances that Honda may give the rear disc a miss.
More details on this new 160 on the block will be revealed later today.
Starts Rs 93,593
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh