Honda CB Shine crosses the 70 lakh sales milestone
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today announced that its offering in the 125 cc commuter segment, the Honda CB Shine, has crossed the 80 lakh unit sales milestone. first launched in 2006, the CB Shine has seen consistently strong sales. It is currently the market leader in the 125cc commuter motorcycle segment, holding around 51% market share.
The Honda CB Shine's motor displaces 124.7cc, and produces 10.16PS and 10.3Nm. This lets the CB Shine get from 0 to 60 kmph in 6.87s. The CB Shine delivers an impressive 59.4kmpl in the city and 63.8kmpl on the highway. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks upfront and adjustable twin shocks at the rear. The front wheels get a 240mm disc brake. Prices start at Rs 56,147 for the drum brake version and go up to Rs 61,350 for the disc and combi braking version, prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Commenting on this sales milestone, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior vice-president, sales and marketing, HMSI said Honda is thankful to the 70 lakh customers whose trust on the ride of Shine over a legacy of more than a decade, has made it the No.1 choice in the 125cc executive motorcycle segment. Shine's outstanding performance together with the innovation of Combi Brake System (CBS) with equalizer differentiates it from other offerings in the segment. Achieving this milestone ahead of Diwali is a great encouragement for them ,he added, and they are all prepared to fulfil the ever-growing expectations of their customers during the festive season
Starts Rs 57,683
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport