Honda CB Hornet 160R and CBR 250R see marginal price increase
Honda has increased prices of both the Honda CB Hornet 160R and the Honda CBR250R by Rs 559. This revision comes after the MY 2018 versions of both bikes were launched by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter on March 31.
With these new prices, the base 2018 CB Hornet 160R now retails at Rs 85,234, up from Rs 84,675. The top-spec ABS Deluxe variant is now priced at Rs 93,234 from the earlier Rs 92, 675.
For the CBR250R, the standard variant is now for Rs 1,64,143. It was earlier priced at Rs 1,63,584. The ABS variants new price is Rs 1,93,666, increasing from Rs 1,93,107. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
The CB Hornet is powered by a 163cc single-cylinder engine that develops 15.4PS and 14.76Nm, mated to a five-speed transmission. Changes to the 2018 version include an all-LED headlamp, hazard lamps and all-digital instrumentation now with blue backlight. The bike also gets new graphics and most notably, the option of a single-channel ABS system.
A 249cc liquid-cooled engine that puts out 26.5PS and 22.9Nm powers the CBR250R, paired with a six-speed transmission. The 2018 version got all-LED headlamp with positional lamp, new graphics, three new colour options and two-channel ABS.
Starts Rs 1,64,143
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know