Honda Cars India raises prices to offset the impact of infrastructure cess
After car manufactures like Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai and Mercedes-Benz, Honda India too has now released an official statement stating a rise in price across the range. The new announcement mentions a raise in price by up to Rs 79,000.
The prices of the range starter Brio hatchback as been raised by up to Rs 6,000 while that of the premium Jazz hatchback has been done by Rs 19,500. Honda City gets a raise by up to Rs 38,100 while the Mobilio's has been jacked up to Rs 37,700. The prices of the flagship model, CR-V has been raised by up to Rs 79,000. The new Honda Amaze was launched with the updated prices, so it won't receive a further addition.
The official statement from the company states, "Honda Cars India Ltd., leading manufacturer of premium cars in India, has announced a price increase on its models effective March 1, 2016 after the levy of 'Infrastructure Cess' announced in Union Budget 2016 17"
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599
- Toyota continues to be world's largest carmaker third year in a row