Honda Cars India Ltd: Sales figures for October 2013
Honda Cars India Limited has reported a growth of 39 per cent during October 2013. The company claims to have sold 11,214 units in October 2013 as compared to 8,085 units in the same month last year. Honda also registered an overall growth of 63 per cent in AprilOctober'13 with 70,831 units as against 43,525 units during the corresponding period last year. Sales were largely buoyed by the introduction of the Amaze earlier this year. The Amaze sold more because of its aggressive pricing and, most importantly, a diesel engine.
|Model wise sales break-up for October 2013:|
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options