Honda announces Helmet Awareness Campaign in Tamil Nadu
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India is currently hosting a helmet awareness campaign in Tamil Nadu where the TN high court recently ordered compulsory helmet usage. The campaign starts today and you can purchase helmets at half price from Honda dealers across the state. The helmets will be branded Honda and the company has not indicated when the campaign ends in its news release.
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety