Honda Amaze sells over 30,000 units in three months
Honda Cars India today announced that the latest offering in the sub-four meter sedan segment, the Honda Amaze has become the company's fastest selling car in India. The second-generation Honda Amaze is the first new car to have sold over 30,000 units in the three months since the car has been launched in the country.
India is the first market in which the Amaze has been launched. The car has been popular across Tier I, II and III markets. Another USP of the product seems is the diesel CVT version, this variant has accounted for over 30% of the sales figure.
This is the first time Honda is offering a CVT transmission with a diesel engine in India ? outputs for the diesel automatic are lower than that of the manual version at 80PS and 160Nm though. The four-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 90PS and 110Nm.
The 2018 Honda Amaze is on offer in four variants, E, S, V and VX, which will be common to the petrol and diesel versions both. A major highlight on the new Amaze, apart from its all-new design, is the increased space inside the car, as Honda has increased the wheelbase to liberate more leg and knee room, particularly at the rear.
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh