Honda Amaze now comes with Modulo accessories in India
Honda has had a runaway success with the Amaze. The Japanese carmaker has now given this best-seller an accessory update. It is the festive season and Honda hopes to give the Amaze a dash in its looks and generate more sales. The car now comes with the Modulo accessories.
On the outside, the car gets new alloys and a blackened grill with chrome surrounds
On the outside, the car gets new alloys, a blackened grill with chrome surrounds, lip spoiler, side skirts, rear skirts and trunk spoilers. The interiors get mild refreshes too. They include sporty chromed foot pedals and foot lights for front passengers.
The Amaze diesel is powered by a 1.5-litre turbo charged i-DTEC engine with a peak power of 100PS and a maximum torque of 200Nm. It boasts of a fuel economy of 25.8kmpl, which is the highest claimed in the Indian market so far. The 1.2 petrol model delivers 88PS and 109Nm of torque with a fuel-efficiency of 18kmpl. The car also comes with standard features and accessories like EBD and ABS, parking sensors, door visors, exhaust tip, chromed door and side protector, faux-wood inserts, 'Amaze' illuminated door sills and floor mats.
There has been no word on the pricing or the period of availability of these accessories.
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?