Honda Activa 5G limited edition launched in India - priced Rs 55,032
Honda Activa 5g limited edition launched in India for the price of Rs 55,032. The limited edition includes new colour schemes, coloured grab rail, interior cover, contrasting seats, two dual tone paint schemes - white with matte silver and silver with black.
Mechanically, the Activa 5G gets the same 110cc engine, that puts out 8.1PS at 7500rpm and 9Nm of torque at 5500rpm mated to a CVT (continuous variable transmission) box. The scooter benefits from a self-starter as well as tubeless tyres.
On this occasion of launch, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Customer conviction has made Honda India's Most trusted two Wheeler brand. Celebrating the legacy of India's Top Selling models - Activa in their respective segments, Honda is now taking the excitement to another level. We are pleased to announce a double surprise for our customers with the launch of premium style Limited Edition Activa 5G "
That said, the Honda Activa 6G has been spotted on test which hints at a sooner launch. The upcoming scooter will get new suspension setup (telescopic fork unit) and tweaked body panels.
Starts Rs 55,865
Starts Rs 64,464
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3