Honda Activa 3G launched in India at Rs 48,852
Alongside the CB Shine and updated versions of the Dream Yuga, Dream Neo and the Dio, Honda has just launched the all-new Activa 3G. Well, we are playing fast and loose with the term 'all-new' because all that's new here is the 3G badge on each side and the fact that the Activa logo now is a shinier, protruding 3-D sign.
The 3G gets an engine that's been tweaked to sip petrol to give you 60kmpl. Power and torque though remain the same as before 8PS and 8.74Nm from its HET-fied 110cc heart. Priced at Rs 48,852 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the colour palette for the scooter now includes blue and brown.
The updates on the CB Shine, Dream twins and the Dio only include new graphics and stickering. Click here for more images of the new Activa 3G.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?