Honda 2 Wheelers launches the CB Shine SP in India at Rs 59,900
Honda 2 Wheelers has launched the CB Shine SP in India at Rs 59,900 (ex-Delhi), to replace the aging CB Shine. This motorcycle is offered in three variants - Drum, Disc and CBS (combi braking system). It retains the 124.7cc 4-stroke engine that produces 10.57PS of power and 10.3Nm of torque, but this time it is mated to a 5-speed transmission instead of the previous 4-speed. The CB Shine SP also gets the Honda Eco Technology (HET) which improves its fuel efficiency. The CB Shine SP is bit longer than its predecessor and has a 160mm ground clearance from the earlier 157mm. However, the wheelbase remains the same at 1266mm.
The CB Shine SP also gets cosmetic updates such as a new headlamp cluster and clear lens turn indicators, a dual-paint scheme, new side panels as well as multi-spoke alloy wheels. The analogue instrument cluster too has been replaced with a part-digital cluster.
Honda CB Shine SP variants
|CB Shine SP Drum||Rs 59,900|
|CB Shine SP Disc||Rs 62,400|
|CB Shine SP CBS||Rs 64,400|
Starts Rs 57,683
Starts Rs 63,300
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro