Honda 2 Wheelers launches the CB Shine SP in India at Rs 59,900
Honda 2 Wheelers has launched the CB Shine SP in India at Rs 59,900 (ex-Delhi), to replace the aging CB Shine. This motorcycle is offered in three variants - Drum, Disc and CBS (combi braking system). It retains the 124.7cc 4-stroke engine that produces 10.57PS of power and 10.3Nm of torque, but this time it is mated to a 5-speed transmission instead of the previous 4-speed. The CB Shine SP also gets the Honda Eco Technology (HET) which improves its fuel efficiency. The CB Shine SP is bit longer than its predecessor and has a 160mm ground clearance from the earlier 157mm. However, the wheelbase remains the same at 1266mm.
The CB Shine SP also gets cosmetic updates such as a new headlamp cluster and clear lens turn indicators, a dual-paint scheme, new side panels as well as multi-spoke alloy wheels. The analogue instrument cluster too has been replaced with a part-digital cluster.
Honda CB Shine SP variants
|CB Shine SP Drum||Rs 59,900|
|CB Shine SP Disc||Rs 62,400|
|CB Shine SP CBS||Rs 64,400|
Starts Rs 57,683
Starts Rs 63,300
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application