Hero Xpulse 200, Xpulse 200T and Xtreme 200S bookings open for Rs 5,000 - deliveries to commence in June
Hero Motocorp recently launched three motorcycles in India, The Hero Xpulse 200, Hero Xpulse 200T and the Hero Xtreme 200S. the prices for these three motorcycles are - Rs 97,000, Rs 94,000 and Rs 98,500 respectively. That said, the company has already started accepting bookings for the same for a token of Rs 5,000. The deliveries of the motorcycles are expected to commence in the second week of June 2019.
Hero Xpulse 200
The Hero Xpulse 200 is an off-road oriented adventure motorcycle which gets long travel suspension and dual-purpose tyres on a combination of 21 and 18-inch rim size.
The Hero Xpulse 200T, on the other hand, gets smaller 17-inch alloy wheels shod with road biased tyres. The Hero Xtreme 200S is a fully faired version of the Hero Xtreme 200R.
Hero Xpulse 200T
All three motorcycles are powered by a 200cc engine that puts out 18.4PS at 8000 rpm and 17.1 Nm at 6500 rpm. All the motorcycles get a five-speed gearbox.
Hero Xtreme 200S
While the Hero Xtreme 200 has created a niche of its own, the Hero Xtreme 200S rivals with the Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 and the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and the Hero Xpulse 200T rivals the TVS Apache RTR160, Suzuki Gixxer 155 and the Yamaha FZ-S.
Also see: Hero Xtreme 200S First Ride Video
Also see: Hero X-Pulse 200 walkaround Video
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 94,000
Starts Rs 91,900
Starts Rs 1,15,714
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each