Hero unveils updated HF-Deluxe, HF-Deluxe Eco and HF-Dawn in India
Besides its star products such as the new Splendor iSmart and Karizma, Hero's blitzkrieg of unveils in India on Thursday includes the HF-Deluxe, HF-Dawn and HF-Deluxe Eco. Both Deluxe and Dawn are iterations of the legendary Splendor but in a toned down form.
However, don't be mistaken by their demeanour. Hero has given the already fuel efficient Deluxe air foils on the leg guards and distinctly styled mirrors to aid better aerodynamics and thereby fuel efficiency. The Eco also has been provided with low rolling resistance tyres which help in "lowering air resistance at higher speeds". Other than that, it will have new stickers and clear lens indicators. The HF-Deluxe, in the meantime, also benefits from a sidestand indicator and clear lens winkers. The last two changes are spread across all the updated Hero products.
The HF Deluxe-Eco has new 3D graphics and new paint schemes along with low rolling resistance tyres
The rear view mirrors are claimed to be styled aerodynamically
Notice the air foils on the leg guard? Hero claims that these aid in increasing fuel efficiency
All these bikes still persist with the tried and tested 97.2cc single-cylinder 4-stroke engine which makes 7.8PS of power. All the bikes mentioned here come with 130mm and 110mm drum brakes at the front and rear respectively.
This is the updated Hero HF-Deluxe with updated clear winkers and side stand indicator
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh