Hero unveils new Karizma and ZMR in India
Hero motors has unveiled a new sharper, more busy-looking Karizma and ZMR models. A completely redesigned front fairing features twin stacked headlamps that are nestled between the integrated turn indicators. The indicators are also surrounded by LED daytime running lamps.
The rear end of the motorcycle has also received a much-needed visual weight reduction with a new split seat design and tapering tail section. The brake light and rear turn indicators are now housed in a neat floating tail section that also houses the number plate. The bike now features a set of fixed clip on style bars similar to the outgoing ZMR model and both bikes will ride on wider tyres than the older model. The new ZMR is visually similar to the Karizma except that it features a full front fairing.
2013 Hero Karizma
The rear end of the Karizma has also received a much-needed visual weight reduction with a new split seat design and tapering tail section
The new ZMR is visually similar to the Karizma except that it features a full front fairing
No technical specifications have been released though officials at the launch confirm that power figures have gone up. What's missing, though, is the mono shock rear suspension that surely should have made it to the flagship model.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet