Hero Passion Pro TR launched in India at Rs 53,531
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Passion Pro TR in India at Rs 53,531 ex-Mumbai. The Pro TR comes in only one variant and is approximately Rs 5,000 dearer than the Passion Pro in disc/self/cast trim.
The Passion Pro TR is built around the 7.8PS/8.04Nm 97.2cc Passion Pro with a tall beak, bash plate, mesh headlamp garnish, hand guards and chunky-treaded tyres. There is also the handlebar with the crossbar, new graphics and knee pad in addition to the aforementioned features.
The fuel tank capacity of the Passion Pro TR is 12.8 litre and the motorcycle weighs in at 119kg. There are three colours on offer. Hero aims to sell this motorcycle to those who want an off-roading bike (well, we are stretching it there) that is fuel efficient too.
Hero had first unveiled the Passion Pro TR at the Delhi Auto Expo earlier this year. The TR launch is expected to be succeeded by the Splendor Classic, a cafe racer based on the ubiquitous Splendor.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?