Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth Edition priced at Rs 72,950
Ahead of the festive season, Hero MotoCorp has launched the Maestro Edge 125 with a Matt Grey paint scheme, calling it the Stealth Edition. This scooter has been priced at Rs 72,950, ex-showroom and should be available across all the dealerships in the country. Apart from the new colour, the Maestro Edge 125 remains unchanged in terms of features and mechanicals.
The scooter features a premium Stealth crest badging, carbon fibre textured strips, white accents, and tone-on-tone stripe. Powering the Maestro Edge 125 Stealth Edition a 125cc BS-VI compliant fuel-injected engine with Hero's XSens Technology producing a power output of 9PS at 7,000rpm and a torque rating of 10.4Nm at 5,500rpm.
"We are glad to kick-off our festive campaign with the new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth, which is a stand-out product in the category. Our scooter brand Maestro Edge remains highly-popular with the customers and this new addition will add to the brand's appeal. We have lined up several new product launches in the coming weeks that will reinvigorate the market with their youthful, premium and tech-focused persona."
Starts Rs 72,250
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700