Hero HF Deluxe with i3S launched in India at Rs 49,900
Hero MotoCorp has silently rolled out the HF Deluxe with i3S technology in India at Rs 49,900, ex-Mumbai. The on-road cost is Rs 59,400. The HF Deluxe i3S is the top-spec trim amongst the kick-spoke (Rs 39,897) and the Eco (Rs 48,227) models.
So what's different in the new HF Deluxe i3S? For starters, there are new graphics. The biggest change though is the addition of the i3S technology which helps save fuel by cutting off the engine when in traffic and neutral selected. When the clutch is pulled in, the engine automatically restarts. This helps it achieve greater fuel economy in traffic conditions. While Hero hasn't quoted any claimed economy numbers, expect the motorcycle to return at least 70kmpl in ideal traffic conditions. The engine is the tried-and-tested 97.2cc 8.36PS/8.05Nm sloper and has been upgraded to meet BS-IV standards.
The motorcycle retains the familiar HF Deluxe silhouette and styling. The meters though are a tad different and as is the norm with i3S models, get a blue outline. Similar to the Eco model, this one also gets white alloy wheels. Expect more Hero models in the near future to get i3S tech.
Starts Rs 39,900
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand