Helpdesk: Should I buy the TVS Apache RTR160 or the Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi
I am looking to buy a motorcycle soon. The vehicles I've shortlisted are the TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi. Can you tell me which one of these is the better choice? My priorities are fuel efficiency and engine reliability.
Why are you buying some of the oldest products on the market? We would strongly urge to you look at the Suzuki Gixxer 150, Yamaha FZ v2.0 or the Bajaj Pulsar AS150, all of which are newer. The only advantage of buying these old bikes is that we know that their resale values aren't the best but their service records are good.
For more helpdesk queries, click here
Starts Rs 81,230
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh