Helpdesk: Is an all-new Hyundai Verna coming?
I am planning to buy a Hyundai Verna very soon. Should I buy the current model or wait for an updated version? Is an updated version expected to be launched in India?
The current generation Hyundai Verna has been around for a while now and is likely to get replaced soon. The current model is a facelifted version and gets newer features compared to the earlier car but is expected to be discontinued this year. The 2017 Verna will be all-new and may offer new petrol and diesel engines, segment-first features and a larger footprint. We suggest you wait for the new Verna if you can wait till 2017.
For more helpdesk queries, click here
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700