Harley-Davidson to open dealerships in Jaipur and Pune by year-end
Harley-Davidson is expanding its dealership network in India by adding two new dealers by the end of this year. Managing Director of Harley-Davidson India Anoop Prakash has said that the US-based manufacturer is going to add two new dealers in Jaipur and Pune, weeks after starting a dealership in Indore.
Harley Davidson currently assembles its Fat Boy, Fat Boy Special and Heritage Softail Classic motorcycles at its Bawal facility in Haryana. The manufacturer had earlier announced its plans to start motorcycle assemblies of three more motorcycles in the country.
"We entered this market in 2009 and between 2010 and 2013, we already have 2,000 Harleys on the road. We will continue to invest here. We just entered Indore and will add two new dealers in Jaipur and Pune soon," said Anoop Prakash.
"At Harley-Davidson India, we are enthusiastic about this market. We are a lifestyle brand. Last thing you do is to cut down on your passion and Harley is all about passion. We have seen a steady growth here," he added.
Starts Rs 18,25,000
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch