Harley-Davidson to launch the Street 750 at Auto Expo 2014
Harley-Davidson will launch the Street 750, its first India-made bike, at the 2014 Auto Expo. The bike was recently unveiled here at the India Bike Week 2014.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 will be powered by a V-Twin 749cc liquid cooled engine. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The H-D Street 500 which was unveiled at EICMA 2013
This belt driven motorcycle boasts a single-calliper disc at the front and rear, a 2 into 1 tailpipe and 17 and 15 inch wheels at the front and rear respectively.
Harley had confirmed at the EICMA motor show last year that the Street 750 will be priced at Rs 5 lakh on-road in India. This means that the Street 750 will be the most affordable Harley in the country after its launch.
Dubbed Revolution X, the liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, Harley says, will have the sound characteristics similar to its air-cooled siblings. Harley will manufacture the Street range at its Bawal facility in Haryana and also look at exporting to other Asian markets.
Starts Rs 5,34,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030