Harley-Davidson Street 750 accessories now on sale in India
Harley-Davidson has launched a range of accessories for the Street 750 in India. These include a centre stand, tank bags, engine guard, front and rear axle nuts, polished brake rotors and custom wheels.
For those of you who think that the Street 750 sounds too muted, there is the Screamin' Eagle Nightstick 2-in-1 muffler. There is also an Edge Cut designed muffler end cap as also an Screamin' Eagle exhaust shield kit. For better performance, Harley has the Screamin' Eagle performance air cleaner kit.
For those who think the Street 750 sounds too muted, there is the Screamin' Eagle Nightstick 2-in-1 muffler
If you thought that the reaching the handle bar of the Street 750 was a chore, Harley has a reduced reach handlebar up for grabs. This handle bar claims to reduce the reach by 5.1cm than the stock one.
In our story on things you 'd like and dislike about the Street 750, we had mentioned how the motorcycle is not conducive for taller riders. Harley-Davidson deals with the problem by offering you seats of varied heights and even a cafe racer type solo seat. There are also varied pillion foot rests and passenger back rest.
Harley-Davidson Street 750 accessories
Moreover, Harley-Davidson India is also providing special safety gear and range of clothing for the Street 750. Keep watching this space for full price list.
Read our first ride of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 here.
Watch our Harley-Davidson Street 750 first ride video
Starts Rs 5,34,000
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions