Harley-Davidson India hikes prices of select models
Harley-Davidson India has announced a price hike on select models in its portfolio, by up to Rs 30,000. The company has not revealed the model wise price rise and says it will be communicated later. The new prices will be effective from April 1, 2016.
The company attributed the price hike to the impact of Rupee-Dollar exchange rate. The price increase will apply to the Street 750, Sportster family and the Softail range.
At present the Street 750, Harley-Davidson's cheapest motorcycle, starts at Rs 4.52 lakh. Prices of the Sportster family , which consist of the Iron 883, 1200 Custom and Forty Eight, are Rs 7.37 lakh, 8.9 lakh and 9.12 lakh respectively. In the Softail range, the Fat Boy, Breakout and Heritage Softail Classic are priced at Rs 15.15 lakh, Rs 16.4 lakh and Rs 16.6 lakh, respectively (all prices are ex-Delhi).
Harley-Davidson had also increased prices of certain models in January, 2016 which included a Rs 20,000 hike on the Street 750.
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range