Harley-Davidson announces roadside assistance program in India
Registered Harley-Davidson owners across India can now avail of the roadside assistance program being offered by the American motorcycle maker. Launched in assistance with a subsidiary of MAPFRE assistance, India assistance, customers from Harley's nine dealerships across the country can participate in this program. The services include 24x7 support and also towing assistance.
"As a brand built around the customer, Harley-Davidson is committed to providing our riders with a superior ownership experiences. With the team at INDIA ASSISTANCE, we are now offering a menu of important services, 24x7 support, and trucks that can safely and efficiently tow our entire model line-up. The roadside assistance program provides a sense of safety and comfort to our customers who can now cruise Indian roads with greater peace of mind. Our investment is in line with our longterm commitment to lead the development of leisure motorcycling in India." said Anoop Prakash, managing director, Harley-Davidson India.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained