Happy Diwali! Firecrackers from 2017
Diwali is the festival of lights, they say, but what's Diwali without firecrackers, eh? Now, at OVERDRIVE, we are big fans of firecrackers, but of a different kind, motorcycles. Over the past year, we've been treated to the sight and sound of some interesting motorcycles. This is our pick of what we'd call a firecracker of a motorcycle.
2017 KTM 390 Duke
Aptly called the pocket rocket, the 2017 KTM 390 Duke is involving, thrilling and very fast. No wonder Rishabh wants one.
The RS takes the Street Triple to new levels of speed and handling without sacrificing any of the bike's easy and sweet nature. We love it!
2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000/R
Shumi has been raving about the new litre class monster from Suzuki and we understand why. 200PS motorcycles are explosive, no?
2017 Ducati Supersport S
A red, hot, Italian motorcycle. And it's friendly, says Abhay.
2017 MV Agusta Brutale 800
Abhay's Italian affair continued with the mental MV Agusta Brutale 800. Yes it is brutal and no, it is not everyone's cup of tea. But that's what makes it special.
Starts Rs 2,52,928
Starts Rs 15,59,000
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual
- NewsVolkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as brand director
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details