Gulf announces Monsoon Scooter Rally on July 9-10, 2016
The 27th edition of the Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally is all scheduled to be held on July 9-10, 2016. The course of the rally which is open to all Indian made scooters remains unaltered along the backwoods of Navi Mumbai. There will be four categories in the event above 80cc upto 110cc - two stroke, above 110cc upto 160cc two stroke, upto 160cc four stroke and a four stroke general class.
A maximum of 50 seats are available on a first come basis across all categories. The last date of standard entry is 30th June, 1700 hours and the late entries extend till 5th July, 1300 hours.
The fee of the event starts at Rs 800 for an individual and up to Rs 5100 for a team under the standard entry date. The same fee increases to Rs 1500 and Rs 7600 for the late entries respectively. All riders have to be 18 years or older and need to have a valid FMSCI Rally License. One could also apply for the one event license available on the organiser's website for a fee of Rs 200 if they don't have a rally license.
Winners stand to win Rs 75000 in total along with trophies and special prizes are on offer for riders from Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Nasik, Bhopal, Kolhapur, Vidarbha and Hyderabad.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia