GM India inaugurates new dealership in Andhra Pradesh
General Motors India has inaugurated its new dealership, Orange Chevrolet, in Visakhapatnam. The Orange Chevrolet is a 3S facility which would integrate sales, service and spares.
Located at Varun Avenue, Murlinagar Junction, NH 5, the 3S facility would provide a range of accessories and support to its customers. A team of trained engineers will always be available in the workshop. Diagnostic equipment and computerised amenities will also be present. The new dealership increases the American carmaker's reach to nine sale outlets and eight service facilities in the Southern state.
The firm continues to provide Chevrolet Complete Care programme which provides low-cost maintenance for its customers across India. The programme would also feature a 24/7 Roadside Assistance programme which is free for three years with any new car purchase and even an extended vehicle warranty at a cost. The Roadside Assistance package is also available for the existing customers at a certain cost, provided their vehicle is no more than five years old.
The automaker has developed digital applications like Chevrolet Service Estimator, which is available on the firm's website and would allow customers to calculate periodic service costs. MyChevroletIndia is GM's smartphone application, which will locate and contact the nearest authorized service station.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030