Geneva Motor Show 2018: 1100PS Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro revealed
Here's a car that grins in the face of the Koenigsegg One:1 and many others. It's the Valkyrie AMR Pro - the meanest variant of the craziest Aston Martin of recent times. Aston Martin isn't new to building track-bred variants of its speed machines and the AMR Pro is just that.
Boasting of a light 1,000kg construction and a colossal 1,100PS of motivation driving it, the AMR Pro is the new poster kid for the brand. That weight loss comes courtesy of carbonfibre work in the body and suspension wishbones, a polycarbonate windscreen, moulded seats, a lighter exhaust system, and an adieu to infotainment screens and air-conditioning systems. Big wings, a wide bodywork, and a reprogrammed aerodynamics strategy ensure increased downforce.
Aston Martin hasn't revealed any lap times for drawing comparisons but says that the Valkyrie AMR Pro can hit speeds in excess of 360kmph. They will make only 25 examples of the Valkyrie AMR Pro by 2020 and they are already gone as fast as the car!
- News2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.26 lakh
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021
- News2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh