Geneva Motor Show 2018: 1100PS Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro revealed
Here's a car that grins in the face of the Koenigsegg One:1 and many others. It's the Valkyrie AMR Pro - the meanest variant of the craziest Aston Martin of recent times. Aston Martin isn't new to building track-bred variants of its speed machines and the AMR Pro is just that.
Boasting of a light 1,000kg construction and a colossal 1,100PS of motivation driving it, the AMR Pro is the new poster kid for the brand. That weight loss comes courtesy of carbonfibre work in the body and suspension wishbones, a polycarbonate windscreen, moulded seats, a lighter exhaust system, and an adieu to infotainment screens and air-conditioning systems. Big wings, a wide bodywork, and a reprogrammed aerodynamics strategy ensure increased downforce.
Aston Martin hasn't revealed any lap times for drawing comparisons but says that the Valkyrie AMR Pro can hit speeds in excess of 360kmph. They will make only 25 examples of the Valkyrie AMR Pro by 2020 and they are already gone as fast as the car!
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones