Genesis G70 Shooting Brake showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed
Genesis G70 Shooting Brake is the station wagon incarnation of the G70 sedan and it has been now showcased at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The G70 Shooting Brake features twin-eyebrow headlights and taillights that are reminiscent of new Genesis models. The front profile is taken by the large Genesis grille and its silhouette is somewhat in line with Superman's logo.
The stretched stance of the G70 Shooting Brake is functional too, as it offers more boot space than the sedan model. Talking of interiors, the conventional-styled dashboard features a three-spoke steering wheel, digital driver's display and freestanding touchscreen infotainment system. Talking of engines, the G70 Shooting Brake will come powered with two engine options, 2.0-litre turbo and 3.3-litre twin-turbo V6. Both the engines will be mated to an 8-speed auto and AWD as optional.
Along with the G70 Shooting Brake, Genesis has also showcased the G80, GV80, G70 and GV70. All the Genesis models will climb the hill course at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Genesis will launch the G70 Shooting Brake later this year and also take the wraps off the electrified G80.
Text by Amit Saraswat
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?