Four new Hyundai dealerships opened in Hyderabad
Hyundai has opened four new dealerships in Hyderabad. Of the four dealerships, one is a digital showroom, the first of its kind in South India.
The dealerships are spread out around Bowenpally, Lakdi Ka Pul, Jubilee Hills, and Secunderabad areas. While the digital outlet is a modest 4300 sq. ft. in area, the other three are an expansive affair, sitting at over 35,000 sq. ft. each. Excluding the digital dealership, all showrooms have workshops attached.
Hyundai's current line up in the country is extensive to say the least. The hatchback offerings are the Eon, i10, Grand i10, Elite i20, and the i20 Active. The sedan segment has the Verna and Elantra, while on the SUV side of things, there is the Creta and the Santa Fe. Hyundai has a total of 448 dealers spread across the country, with a 17.6 per cent market share in Telangana.
Y K Koo, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Limited said, "Hyderabad is a key markets for Hyundai in South India and have great economic potential. The addition of dealerships in the state reflects the commitment of Hyundai to offer modern and aspirational products to the consumers in this region. The new dealerships will be our ambassadors of Hyundai in the region and provide prompt and efficient service to customers."
Check out the table below for details of the newly opened dealerships.
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual
- NewsVolkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as brand director
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details