Four new Hyundai dealerships opened in Hyderabad
Hyundai has opened four new dealerships in Hyderabad. Of the four dealerships, one is a digital showroom, the first of its kind in South India.
The dealerships are spread out around Bowenpally, Lakdi Ka Pul, Jubilee Hills, and Secunderabad areas. While the digital outlet is a modest 4300 sq. ft. in area, the other three are an expansive affair, sitting at over 35,000 sq. ft. each. Excluding the digital dealership, all showrooms have workshops attached.
Hyundai's current line up in the country is extensive to say the least. The hatchback offerings are the Eon, i10, Grand i10, Elite i20, and the i20 Active. The sedan segment has the Verna and Elantra, while on the SUV side of things, there is the Creta and the Santa Fe. Hyundai has a total of 448 dealers spread across the country, with a 17.6 per cent market share in Telangana.
Y K Koo, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Limited said, "Hyderabad is a key markets for Hyundai in South India and have great economic potential. The addition of dealerships in the state reflects the commitment of Hyundai to offer modern and aspirational products to the consumers in this region. The new dealerships will be our ambassadors of Hyundai in the region and provide prompt and efficient service to customers."
Check out the table below for details of the newly opened dealerships.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh
- 2022 Range Rover launched in India starting at Rs 2.32 crore