Ford India announces Monsoon Service Camp starting from June 13, 2016
With monsoon right around the corner, the Indian roads are expected to have huge potholes and consistent water clogging. Continuous car breakdowns and frequent stops to automotive service centres would not be a surprising affair. As a result, Ford India has recently announced its annual Monsoon Service Camp. The camp is to be organised across 376 sales and service facilities in 209 Indian cities in a phased manner, starting from June 13 till June 19, 2016.
The Ford Monsoon Service Camps,will provide a variety of additional offers for the company's cars besides vehicle inspection such as free car body wash, check-up and tyres of select brands and sizes being available from Rs 3,615. The camps will also host a range of car components which will be available on special discounts like 50 per cent off on oil filter, 50 per cent off on wiper blades and inserts, 10 per cent discount on brake pads and shock absorbers and 10 per cent discount on all Ford approved value added services. For customers who have been with Ford for more than five years, an additional 10 per cent off on all services except tyres will be applicable.
The camp initiative is one of the few customer focused initiatives, that has been launched by Ford in the recent past. Some of the previous ones include Service Price Promise and Parts Price Calculator.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July