Ford Figo concept sedan unveiled in India
Ford has unveiled a new concept Figo. It is a sub 4m sedan which is based on the Ka concept which was showcased in Brazil a few months back. It has an aggressive face which is keeping in line with the Ford family look. Ford designers have worked extra hard to ensure that this sedan looks as dynamic as possible. The rear end is stubby like the Amaze and the Dzire, two cars which the Figo concept is squarely aimed at.
The Figo concept sedan also has electrically adjustable ORVMs which are flexible and don't break if bumped by another car or motorcyclist. Ford claims that the safety features are also a first in the segment.
Inside the cabin, there are features like a mobile phone, satellite navigation and MP3 holder which seamlessly integrates into the car's entertainment system. Ford also claims class leading space in the cabin.
The car will most likely go into production later this year or next. It will be manufactured at Ford's upcoming plant in Sanand in Gujarat. The Figo concept sedan may have the EcoSport's power trains which mean a 1.0l EcoBoost engine and 1.5l diesel motor. The transmission options will be a manual and automatic, both 5-speed. Expect Ford to price the Figo Concept very competitively. For the complete image gallery, click here.
Starts Rs 7.75 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022