Ford EcoSport bookings suspended
Huge demand for the EcoSport has forced Ford India to temporarily stop any further bookings. The Ford EcoSport was launched on June 26, 2013. It had reportedly received 30,000 bookings within 17 days of its launch, with a waiting period extending to up to six months.
With the demand escalating further, Ford India has suspended taking bookings of the petrol models, including the EcoBoost variants, and the top-end diesel variant, the Titanium (O). However, this may vary from dealer to dealer.
Ford EcoSport was launched on July 26
The EcoSport has three variants for the 1.5-litre petrol model namely Ambiente, Trend and Titanium. They get a 5-speed manual transmission, but the Titanium also gets an optional 6-speed automatic transmission. There is also the award winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine option in two variants, Titanium and Titanium (O), again with 5-speed manual transmission. The 1.5-litre diesel model gets four variants, Ambiente, Trend, Titanium and Titanium (O). The diesel variants have the 5-speed manual transmission.
The petrol variants are priced between Rs. 5.59-8.44 lakh, and the EcoSport EcoBoost is being priced between Rs 7.89-8.28 lakh . The diesel variants are priced between Rs 6.69-8.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch