Ford adds 1.0l EcoBoost engine to Fiesta lineup
Ford has confirmed that it will be updating the 2014 Fiesta lineup with the famed 1.0l and the new 1.6l turbo EcoBoost engine. The company says that the smaller EcoBoost engine will set new benchmarks as far NVH and fuel efficiency are concerned. The lightweight cast iron block engine has an external balancing and offset crank and produces 125PS of power.
The premium 2014 Fiesta ST will have the 198PS 1.6l turbo engine. A sporty front fascia complete with a spoiler, 17-inch wheels and a unique Orange color paint scheme is part of the Fiesta ST. To go with the sporty image, the suspension and steering system has been uprated. Electronic Torque Vectoring Control and a stability control system with three modes allows the driver to decide how much the electronics interfere with the handling of the car.
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared