Force One 4x4 to launch in India on June 2
Force Motors which showcased the new Force One variants on July 29 last year, will open sales of the LX variant in India on June 2. The Force One LX is priced at Rs 13.74 lakh ex-Navi Mumbai and comes with electronic-shift on the fly 4WD.
The Force One LX boasts a 2.2-litre BS4 turbocharged engine which makes 141PS of power and 321Nm of torque. It is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Force claims a top speed of 160kmph for the Force One. The SUV measures 4860mm X 1780mm X 1935mm in the length, width and height department. It has a wheelbase of 3025mm with a ground clearance of 145mm (as claimed by Force Motors' website). The LX comes with discs in the front and drums at the rear. It also gets ABS and EBD.
The SUV looks the same as its SX variant and this means projector headlamps with DRL and fog lamps in the front. The electrically adjustable side mirrors have turn indicators on them. Inside the cabin you get independent air con vents for all three rows and other creature comforts.
With the addition of the 4WD, Force Motors expects to sell more units of this butch SUV.
Read our review of the Force One LX 4x4 here
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works