First edition of TVS MotoSoul announced - to take place in Goa
TVS Motor Company has announced a global event for motorcycle enthusiast called the MotoSoul - in association with their own factory racing team, TVS Racing. The MotoSoul will be an annual event and the first edition will be held in Vagator, Goa between October 18-19, 2019.
The event will include racing and adventurous activities, interactions with national, international racing champions and TVS Research and Development team. MotoSoul will host exclusive showcase of products from the TVS Motor Company.
Bookings for the event will commence today (i.e 31.07.2019) and one can register online on TVS' official website. The registration fee for the early birds is Rs 1,500.
Commenting on the new initiative Meghashyam Dighole, Head - (Marketing) Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, said "MotoSoul is our flagship initiative to create a differentiated platform for our global brand TVS Apache. The brand has built a strong community of over 3.5 million customers across the globe with our differentiated customer experience initiatives such as Apache Owners Group, Apache Racing Experience & Apache Pro Performance. MotoSoul is a culmination of the Apache Owners experience as well as an opportunity for global performance motorcycle enthusiasts to experience our products, interact with our racers, experts, and be united by their passion for motorcycling."
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,27,500
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh