First edition of TVS MotoSoul announced - to take place in Goa
TVS Motor Company has announced a global event for motorcycle enthusiast called the MotoSoul - in association with their own factory racing team, TVS Racing. The MotoSoul will be an annual event and the first edition will be held in Vagator, Goa between October 18-19, 2019.
The event will include racing and adventurous activities, interactions with national, international racing champions and TVS Research and Development team. MotoSoul will host exclusive showcase of products from the TVS Motor Company.
Bookings for the event will commence today (i.e 31.07.2019) and one can register online on TVS' official website. The registration fee for the early birds is Rs 1,500.
Commenting on the new initiative Meghashyam Dighole, Head - (Marketing) Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, said "MotoSoul is our flagship initiative to create a differentiated platform for our global brand TVS Apache. The brand has built a strong community of over 3.5 million customers across the globe with our differentiated customer experience initiatives such as Apache Owners Group, Apache Racing Experience & Apache Pro Performance. MotoSoul is a culmination of the Apache Owners experience as well as an opportunity for global performance motorcycle enthusiasts to experience our products, interact with our racers, experts, and be united by their passion for motorcycling."
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,27,500
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector