Fiat Linea Classic launched in India at Rs 5.99 lakh
Fiat's budget sedan, monikered Linea Classic, has officially been launched in Delhi. It has been launched with a price tag starting at Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The regular Linea in the meanwhile starts at Rs 7.12 lakh.
With the festive season coming, every carmaker is trying to come up with newer/refreshed, affordable products. The Linea Classic will try to make a mark with people looking for the 'sedan' experience at the price of a premium hatchback.
There are two variants, the Classic and Classic+. The Classic comes with both petrol and diesel options, the 1.4-litre petrol and 1.3-litre multijet diesel. The Classic+ however comes only in diesel with the diesel engine. The Linea Classic comes with features like hydraulic power steering, programmable speed limit buzzer, dual parabola headlamps and fire prevention system.
The 1.4 petrol Classic is priced at Rs.5,99,000, the 1.3 diesel Classic at Rs.6,95,976 and 1.3 diesel Classic+ costs Rs.7,50,976.
The Linea will take on the likes of Ford Fiesta Classic, Chevrolet Sail and Mahindra Verito.
Fiat Linea Classic
|Price, ex-Delhi||Fiat Linea Classic|
|Rs 5.99 lakh||1.4 Petrol|
|Rs 6.95 lakh||1.3 Multijet|
|Rs 7.50 lakh||1.3 Multijet Classic +|
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh