Fiat India teases the Punto Adventure
Fiat India has let out a small teaser image of the Punto Adventure which is slated for an unveiling at the 2014 Auto Expo. The Adventure is to the Punto what the Cross Polo is to the Polo - a car that looks more rugged than its hatchback counterpart. Unlike the Cross Polo or the upcoming Etios Liva Cross, the Punto Adventure not only features additional plastic cladding around the lower bodywork of the car, but it also features a spare wheel mounted on the tailgate.
The teaser image released at the moment clearly shows the hinge for the spare-wheel mount and also highlights the rugged plastic cladding & bumpers. The teaser also shows off a new alloy-wheel design and a very concept-like tyre design with orange treading.
The Punto Adventure may bear a completely different name when Fiat shows it off in a few hours from now as the 'Adventure' suffix hasn't worked too well for Fiat India in the past. There is word that the car could be christened Punto Avventure or simply, Fiat Avventure.
Stay tuned as we bring you more info from the 2014 Auto Expo.
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout