FIAT India sets up Valentine's Day free check up camp for its cars
Fiat India is trying very hard to reach out to its customers and improve their experience. This has been evident the way company has been setting up free check up camps for its vehicles at every opportune moment. Just last month they had organized a free checkup and are back again this month with on Valentine's Day.
What better way to show love for your beloved car than taking it out for a free checkup on Valentine's Day! These camps are setup at the 94 exclusive Fiat dealerships across India. If you can't make it on Feb 14 due to other commitments, Fiat has ensured that you take time out on the weekend (Feb 15) to give your car a thorough checkup.
The 2013 Fiat and Punto Absolute Editions
In this two day camp Fiat will provide an exhaustive 80 point checkup of your vehicle along with free body wash and 14 per cent discount on any incurred labour charges.
Commenting on this initiative, Nagesh Basavanhalli, president & MD, Fiat Chrysler India operations said, "Fiat India is happy to announce 2 days free check up camp at all our workshops across the country as a part of Valentine's Day celebration. These camps are an effective way to connect with our existing customer base and our commitment towards them. Our customers stand to gain attractive discounts for the vehicle repair jobs "
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh