Fiat India delivers single largest order of 495 Punto Evos in a single day
Companies get rather innovative when it comes to giving out bonuses to valued employees at Diwali. However, a business house in Gujarat is out to show employers how it's done. Hari Krishna Exports Pvt Ltd, a diamond firm in Surat with over 9,000 employees on its payroll, handed out gifts worth Rs 50 crore, including 495 Fiat Punto Evos.
The employees were asked to choose between taking home a Fiat Punto, gold or diamond jewellery and a part payment for a two-BHK flat. Over 490 employees opted for the car, with 190 going for petrol and 260 for the diesel. The colours chosen were Pearl White and Minimal Grey. It is said that Savjibhai Dholakia, CEO, Hari Krishna Exports bargained hard at Sukrit Autolink in Surat for a deal on the 495 cars.
The Fiat Punto Evo was recently launched in India with a facelift and a choice of two petrol and two diesel engines. Prices for the new Punto Evo start at Rs 4.63 lakh ex-showroom Surat.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Fiat Punto Evo
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet