Fiat India delivers single largest order of 495 Punto Evos in a single day
Companies get rather innovative when it comes to giving out bonuses to valued employees at Diwali. However, a business house in Gujarat is out to show employers how it's done. Hari Krishna Exports Pvt Ltd, a diamond firm in Surat with over 9,000 employees on its payroll, handed out gifts worth Rs 50 crore, including 495 Fiat Punto Evos.
The employees were asked to choose between taking home a Fiat Punto, gold or diamond jewellery and a part payment for a two-BHK flat. Over 490 employees opted for the car, with 190 going for petrol and 260 for the diesel. The colours chosen were Pearl White and Minimal Grey. It is said that Savjibhai Dholakia, CEO, Hari Krishna Exports bargained hard at Sukrit Autolink in Surat for a deal on the 495 cars.
The Fiat Punto Evo was recently launched in India with a facelift and a choice of two petrol and two diesel engines. Prices for the new Punto Evo start at Rs 4.63 lakh ex-showroom Surat.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Fiat Punto Evo
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021