Fiat Avventura to get 90PS engines in India
As we get closer to the release of the Fiat Avventura, we've got some scoop on the engines that will be powering the crossover. The Avventura shares most of its mechanicals with the Punto Evo, which in turn inherits its running gear from the original Punto. However Fiat will not be offering any of its smaller capacity motors with the Avventura and it will come with two options the 90PS 1.4-litre petrol and the 90PS 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel. Both will be mated to a five-speed manual transmission. Fiat has no plans of offering the Avventura with the T-Jet engine as of now.
The Avventura will feature similar mechanicals to the Punto Evo but with higher ground clearance
The Avventura made its debut at this year's Auto Expo and now brings with it additional ground clearance and a rugged design. This might lend it that essential edge over its competition as both the Etios Cross and Cross Polo are merely thorough body kits and don't offer any mechanical changes.
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh