Fiat Avventura to get 90PS engines in India
As we get closer to the release of the Fiat Avventura, we've got some scoop on the engines that will be powering the crossover. The Avventura shares most of its mechanicals with the Punto Evo, which in turn inherits its running gear from the original Punto. However Fiat will not be offering any of its smaller capacity motors with the Avventura and it will come with two options the 90PS 1.4-litre petrol and the 90PS 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel. Both will be mated to a five-speed manual transmission. Fiat has no plans of offering the Avventura with the T-Jet engine as of now.
The Avventura will feature similar mechanicals to the Punto Evo but with higher ground clearance
The Avventura made its debut at this year's Auto Expo and now brings with it additional ground clearance and a rugged design. This might lend it that essential edge over its competition as both the Etios Cross and Cross Polo are merely thorough body kits and don't offer any mechanical changes.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh