Fiat Avventura to be launched in India on October 21
Fiat India's crossover version of the Punto, the Avventura will be launched on October 21 in New Delhi. The Fiat Avventura will be available in petrol and diesel avatars and will be offered in seven variants.
The Fiat Avventura uses the same formula that Toyota used with the Etios Cross and Volkswagen with the Cross Polo. However, the Avventura can be distinguished from its peers thanks to the addition of a body kit and 16-inch alloy wheels as standard. You can read all about it in our first drive of the Fiat Avventura
There are two engine options for the new Avventura, 90PS petrol and diesel engines from the Punto Evo. A lone five-speed manual transmission sends power to the front wheels. More details on the new Avventura will be available here tomorrow.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Fiat Avventura
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range