Ferrari's 70th anniversary celebrations reach Malaysia
2017 marks the 70th anniversary of the Ferrari brand and the Italian performance marque has been prancing all around the world celebrating the occasion. Ferrari will celebrate its anniversary through 70 events across 60 countries. India, sadly, isn't listed on the official calendar, but Malaysia is the latest destination for the party and the celebrations are set to commence this weekend.
Ferrari has chosen to kick off the celebrations at Kuala Lumpur as Malaysia's Ferraristi (Ferrari car owners) will meet up and drive to the city of Penang. The 350+ km drive is set to conclude in the oldest portion of Penang's city centre, which has been designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The celebrations will see a grand parade of these cars in front of the Penang City Hall.
Ferrari will also use these celebrations as an opportunity to unveil the 70th anniversary edition of the La Ferrari Aperta to the Malaysian audience. To refresh your memory, the La Ferrari Aperta is the drop-top version of the La Ferrari supercar and was unveiled last year. The 70th anniversary edition bears the bespoke celebration motif, giving the car its distinction.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh